Saturday, November 30, 2013

Retro Review

Bon Bomb


What's the Bon Bomb?

The Bon Bomb is a retro bath bomb that LUSH offers online only. 

What's it good for?
If you love butterball for it's moisture, this one is even better! It smells better too. This bomb is full of mango and avocado butters to moisturize the skin. It's full of lime and sweet orange oil to give it it's citrus sorbet like scent. If you're in need of a lift, use this in the tub! You'll feel much happier, smell great, and feel smooth as a baby's bottom!

How does it work?
Bath bombs are full of sodium bicarbonate. When they hit water, they work the same as an alka-seltzer. Sodium bicarb softens the water and your skin leaving you feeling smooth. 

Fill your tub, drop it in, and let the bath bomb work it's magic. Get in and relax. 

What's the price?
$4.95 for 3.1oz.

 My review: 
So I'm seriously beating myself up for not getting more than one of these bath bombs. It's probably the best one I've used and for one reason. IT SMELLS JUST LIKE LEMSLIP!!!!! This bath bomb was SO moisturizing. It's the size of a butterball, so I made myself get into my shower bath tub so I could actually get the benefits of the scent. Smaller bath bombs don't do THAT well in larger tubs. I took my bath at about 4:30pm. 12:00am rolls around and the scent was still on my skin like I had just gotten out of the bath. I love love love this bath bomb. It's super moisturizing. I shaved with it as well. It left a very little bit of residue, but it's full of butters so of course it's going to. I didn't mind though because I loved the scent. If I were using this bath bomb in a larger tub, I might use 2 MAYBE 3. (I'm obsessed with the scent.) If you haven't tried this bath bomb, YOU. HAVE. TO. I'm telling you! You won't regret it!

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment