Friday, November 22, 2013

A Lip Scrub Review:

Santa's Lip Scrub




Look at the adorable hearts!!
What is a Lip Scrub? 
A Lip Scrub is a sugar scrub from LUSH created to keep your lips soft, moisturized, and kissable at all times.

What does it do?
Moisturizes and exfoliates lips leaving them smooth and soft.

What is it good for? 
Lip Scrubs use sugar to exfoliate your lips and get rid of all of those nasty rough bits, coconut oil moisturizes, while cherries and dates give it it's flavor. 

How do you use it?
Pinch. Pucker. Scrub. Lick.

What's the price?
$8.95 for 0.8 oz.

My Review : 
This lip scrub worked just as well as the others do for me. It left my lips noticeably soft and SLIGHTLY tinted red. Hardly noticeable, which is okay. The texture is a bit "goopier" than the normal lip scrubs, which made it a lot easier to use for me. However, the taste was not great. I do love the hearts in it though. It's adorable. I'd use it again, but I wouldn't buy it. 

Rating: 4/5


Find me in: 


No comments:

Post a Comment