Saturday, October 26, 2013

Shower Smoothie Review:

Lush Lime Smoothie



What is Lush Lime Smoothie?
Lush Lime Smoothie is a shower smoothie located on the retro section of the lush website.

What does it do?
Lush Lime Smoothie is a shower smoothie that's full of citrus and strawberries to help cleanse the skin. 
What is it good for?
Butternut squash is full of vitamins, softens skin, and gives a ton of relief to dry sore skin. Citrus and berries gently cleanse while the citrus also brightens. Organic extra virgin oil is used in this product as well. It's easily absorbed by the skin, making this a super moisturizing wash as well.
What is the price?
$21.95 for 8.4oz
My Review:
This is the best shower smoothie that I've used. I'm absolutely obsessed with it and I just got it. I'm already about to order a couple more. It feels absolutely amazing in the shower. It smells great as well. I love the way it brightens my skin - I noticed a difference as soon as I rinsed it off! I smelled great and my skin was soft after my shower, which is always a plus. If you've been on the fence about this one, I recommend it 105%. It's moisturizing, softening, and brightens incredibly well.

Rating: 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment