Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hand and Body Lotion Review:

Dream Cream


         What is Dream Cream?
Dream Cream is a hand and body lotion with calming lavender, chamomile, rose, and oat milk to soothe sore irritated skin. Has cocoa butter and olive oils to help heal cracked skin. Great for sensitive skin! It's also the number 1 selling product in all of LUSH!

What is it good for?
Like any lotion, Dream Cream is intended to moisturize. This one, however, is especially good at soothing irritated skin, healing chapped skin, and helping calm eczema - especially when paired with Dreamwash!

How do I use it?
Rub it into parts of skin that need it the most! A little goes a very long way!

What is the price?
$26.95 for 8.4oz

My review:
Dream Cream is truly wonderful for dry skin. I worked at a daycare with 8 infants from 7am to 5pm. Washing my hands at least 8 times every two hours for diaper changes, any time they needed to be fed, or any time I wiped a little nose. My hands were literally cracking and bleeding at the end of my days from washing and drying them so much. Dream Cream was my saving grace! I'm not a fan of the scent, I do not like lavender at all. I used it anyways because it worked so well!

Rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment