Monday, October 21, 2013

Shampoo Review

Curly Wurly

I use mine! Ignore the scoops. :)
What is Curly Wurly?
Curly Wurly is a shampoo that is full of coconut, lemon, cocoa butter, and extra virgin coconut oil!

How do I use it?
Take about a quarter size amount and work it through your hair. You'll use more or less depending on how much hair you have. I have a TON of hair, it's very thick. I sometimes use a quarter size amount, sometimes I use a bit more. I let mine sit for a few minutes, and then rinse.

What is it good for?
It's a great shampoo for curly or wavy hair. Mine's very frizzy and wavy. This is a great shampoo that calms my frizz and brings my waves together. Avocado butter is full of protein to strengthen along with fresh free range eggs, moisturizes with cocoa butter and avocado butter, extra virgin coconut oil is great to moisturize dry scalps. Has lemon to add shine, and papaya to help cleanse the hair.

What is the price?
$25.95 for 7.8oz

My Review: 
Curly Wurly is my go-to shampoo that LUSH offers. This stuff is amazing. I even got a friend of mine addicted to it for his very italian wavy hair. He can't go without it now! A tub of this lasts me awhile, as a little goes a long way! It smells amazing, my hair feels great after I use it, and even better? My hair is easier to straighten after I wash with Curly Wurly. You'd like it would be the opposite, but it works so well! 

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment