Saturday, October 26, 2013

Shower Smoothie Review:

Gumback Express


What is Gumback Express?
Gumback express is a shower smoothie from the retro line on the lush website. Full of almonds, bananas, and honey to soften and moisturize your skin!

How do I use it?
Scoop some out of the container and rub over your body to cleanse the skin!

What is it good for?
Gumback Express is great for exfoliating and moisturizing. It has bananas which help keep the skin nice and moisturized. It has ground almonds and ground almond shells to help exfoliate. It's also fantastic for anyone with sensitive skin! 

What is the price?
$21.95 for 8.8oz at lushusa.com

My Review:
I was honestly disappointed with this shower smoothie. I really expected to love it! It doesn't really smell like fresh bananas like I read it did and that's ultimately what disappointed me. The product itself, however, felt nice. I like a nice scrub when I shower and it's very scrubby! I felt soft when I got out, so I'd say it did its job. I feel there are much better shower smoothies out there, though.

Rating: 3/5







No comments:

Post a Comment