Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hand Cream Review

Smitten


What is Smitten?
Smitten is an almond-marzipan hand cream located on the retro section on the lush website.

What does it do? 
It's a super rich hand cream meant to moisturize the skin! It feels incredible! And a little bit goes a super long way!

What is it good for?
Chamomile makes it soothing for chapped dry skin, beeswax helps it lock in moisture, cold pressed organic avocado oil to help soften and moisturize.

What is the price?
$19.95 for 3.5oz at lush.com

My Review:
I love Snowcake soap, which is why I got Smitten. No regrets! Smitten smells just like Snowcake and it's absolutely wonderful. It's a bit thicker than the other LUSH lotions and it soaks in so nicely. Leaves my hands feeling soft, moisturized, and smelling like my favorite soap! I'll buy this 10fold.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment