Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Shower Gel Review:

Rose Jam Shower Gel




What is Rose Jam Shower Gel?
A limited edition shower gel full of organic rose absolute, vanilla pod, sicilian lemon, and argan oil.

What is it good for?
A great smelling, moisturized, and soft skin. 

How do I use it?
Pour some in a loofah and lather up! 

What is the price?
$9.95 for 3.3oz
$18.95 for 8.4oz
$29.95 for 16.9oz 



My Review:
I literally just showered. Got out. And HAD to write my review. And even as I sit here about 30 minutes later, the scent is still lingering on my skin. It's the only shower gel from LUSH that I've used that's been THIS strong after getting out of the shower. I love the scent. It lathers incredibly well.

This lather is just on my hand. I poured mine into a loofah and it was awesome. My skin is so soft. My mom even said she smelled it out in the kitchen while I was showering! This scent is strong. If you're a fan of the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner or the Rose Jam Bubbleroon, you'll love this just as much!

Limited Edition:
LUSH will be carrying the Rose Jam Shower Gel throughout the holidays! Get yours while you can! They're going fast and already sold out on the USA website!

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment