Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hand and Body Lotion Review:

Creme Anglaise



What is Creme Anglaise?
Creme Anglaise is the richest most moisturizing lotion that LUSH has to offer. Made with the loveliest ingredients possible.

What is it good for?
Moisture comes from cocoa butter, shea butter, and almond oil. Sweet orange oil for toning your skin, vanilla to give it it's deliciously sweet scent,  and saffron to give it it's creme-brulee-like color. This lotion will leave your skin soft and smelling delicious!

How do I use it?
Rub on body and enjoy the soft feel and sweet scent. Remember - A little goes a long way!

What is the price?
46.95 for 7.9oz

My Review: 
This stuff is incredible! Creme Anglaise and Sympathy for the Skin are my top hand and body lotions from LUSH. If I want something sweet and strong I'll put on some Creme Anglaise and call it a day. If I want something lighter I'll apply Sympathy for the Skin. Creme Anglaise, however, is my first love. <3 It's worth the price you pay for such a moisturizing lotion. A dime size amount will cover your hands and arms with no problem. This stuff lasts FOREVER!

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment